Report Vulnerabilities & Bug Reporting
Please read the following and report vulnerability and bugs to email@example.com. We can provide a public key if privacy is prefferred.
ScopeAI takes the security and privacy of its systems very seriously. While we support the responsible disclosure of bugs and issues, we hope that you can adhere to following policies.
We offer cash bounties on bugs and vulnerabilities that vary based on proven impact.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we'll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder. Exclusions
We'd like to ask you to refrain from trying:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of ScopeAI staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against ScopeAI property or data centers
Thank you for helping keep ScopeAI and our users safe!